Austria Quality & Design
This low-temperature boiler is especially suitable for the smallest output range and can also be used where space is at a premium, such as in houses without a cellar. The Nano-PK no longer requires a boiler room (depending on local building regulations).
The Nano-PK 6–15 pellet boiler is also available as a wood log-pellet combination.
- Small, compact design (0.45 m²)
- Low-temperatur boiler as of 40 °C (usable range 40 to 80 °C)
- Air-independent operation as standard
- Highest efficiency with lowest emissions
- Heating without boiler room – depending on building regulations
- Fully automatic operation – ignition, cleaning, de-ash etc.
- Automatic ignition with 300 W
- Possible to place onto 3 walls
- Simple installation – maintenance openings at the front and top
- Integrated hydraulic module
- Fully refractory-lined combustion chamber
- Lambda sensor with fuel-quality detection
- Variable flue pipe connection (left, rear, top)
- Automatic boiler cleaning system
- Automatic ash level indication on display
- Automatic sliding grate with ash compression system and level indicator
- Suction system with integrated intermediate container
- Fine dust filter (optional)
- Prepared for extension with condensation heat exchanger (upgrade to Nano-PK Plus)
- 5-year warranty
- Energy efficiency class A+