Top ten reasons for buying a biomass boiler:
- You use a lot of fuel to heat a space and want to reduce costs
- You use a lot of fuel to heat an industrial process and want to reduce costs
- You currently heat with fossil fuels or electricity and want to reduce costs
- You have your own source of cheap fuel
- You have some money to invest and want a higher return than you can get from interest in a savings account
- You want to use a sustainable fuel
- You want to move away from direct heat and improve air quality within a space
- You want to move away from direct heat and reduce humidity levels within a space
- You want to reduce the carbon footprint of your business
- You want to reduce the carbon emissions of your home
Our average customer can tick several of these reasons.
The main issue of viability is the amount of heat you currently use. The bigger your fuel bill, the better a biomass boiler looks.